C-GO Career Coaching Inc.(C-GO) is the first coaching company, which focuses on professional career planning in Newfoundland and Labrador. We provide utmost dedication to our clients with services such as personalized career consultations, career skills development and networking with industry professionals. In addition, we also provide qualified counseling and assist students in adapting to life in Canada.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is a full time position, with the flexibility to work outside of business hours. The position will appeal to a service oriented professional that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Administrative Assistant Position:
Full-time (Permanent) : 30 hours per week
Probation Period: 6 months
Job Reference number: C-GO2018AP
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate clients and consultants;
- Assist in all C-GO services in China and Canada;
- Draft and prepare brochures, posters, advertisements, agenda and documents as requested;
- Answer phone calls, reply emails, prepare venue and refreshments as needed;
- Perform duties as requested by the manager.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Hold college diploma/bachelor degree, prefer in BBA, education, psychology or related field;
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft suite and social media platforms, especially WeChat. Adobe Photoshop skills would be an asset.
- Promote C-GO: in any event, need to be professionally present C-GO; be familiar with all our services, and promote us;
- Be fluent in both English and Mandarin;
- Have strong communication skills (written and oral);
- Hold a valid Driver’s license; prefer owning a car;
- Be detail-oriented, and do flexible working shifts;
- Be willing to learn the mission, vision and values of C-GO Career Coaching Inc.;
- Be able to handle multi-tasks, strong self-control, and a quick learner;
- Have 1-2 years of previous office experience (asset).
Benefits and opportunities
EI; CPP; Training opportunities as needed
Pay will commensurate with experience.
There will be a probation period to see if we are a fit for each other. Building a team that works well together and providing mentorship and growth is very important to C-GO.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume to C-GO Career Coaching Inc. at
with the job reference number.