C-GO Career Coaching Inc.(C-GO) is the first coaching company, which focuses on professional career planning in Newfoundland and Labrador. We provide utmost dedication to our clients with services such as personalized career consultations, career skills development and networking with industry professionals. In addition, we also provide qualified counseling and assist students in adapting to life in Canada.
we are seeking consultants with educational background in business administration or engineering-related discipline to act as a mentor for our students.
Job Reference number: C-GO2018CP
Candidates should have
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline with minimum of 3 years work experience ;
- Ability to communicate effectively and willingness to mentor young adults such as university undergraduates;
- Positive and energetic individual with the ability to motivate our students;
- Provide one-on-one consultations with our students in navigating through their career planning journey and job hunt process.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely ;
- Commission based salary;
- Family-like workplace.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume to C-GO Career Coaching Inc. at with the job reference number as the subject of the email.