C-GO Career Coaching Inc.(C-GO) is the first coaching company, which focuses on professional career planning in Newfoundland and Labrador. We provide utmost dedication to our clients with services such as personalized career consultations, career skills development and networking with industry professionals. In addition, we also provide qualified counseling and assist students in adapting to life in Canada.
We are currently seeking a Program Assistant to join our team. This is a part-time position that is integral in the day-to-day operations of C-GO. The C-GO Program Assistant will perform administrative tasks, assist in communications and daily operations of the business. This position will appeal to a service oriented professional that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Job Reference number: C-GO2018PT
The successful candidate will:
- Provide clerical and planning support for marketing department and finance department;
- Provide assistance to C-GO consultants for their daily/monthly meeting;
- Maintain complete and confidential information of C-GO clients;
- Perform duties as requested by the manager.
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and social media platforms, especially WeChat. Adobe Photoshop skills would be an asset.
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively to assist in events planning and marketing.
- Promote C-GO: During events, you are a professional representative of C-GO. As such, we require you to be familiar with all our services and be willing to promote us;
-Be fluent in both English and Mandarin;
-Have strong communication skills (written and oral);
-Be detail-oriented, and do flexible working shifts;
-Be willing to learn the mission, vision and values of C-GO Career Coaching Inc.;
-Be able to multi-task and is a quick learner;
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume to C-GO Career Coaching Inc. at with the job reference number as the subject of the email.